COCKING, WEST SUSSEX [NGR: SU880176]
A small corn mill on Coster's Brook with an iron overshot waterwheel and pit wheel.
The building is of squared rubble sandstone with brick quoins with the half hipped roof covered with clay tiles.
It was converted into a house circa 1960.
The image below was painted circa 1917.
This picture, oil on board, is signed and inscribed on the reverse "To Mr & Mrs Malcolm Sanders with all good wishes for their future happiness & prosperity - Adam & Alice Proctor, Oct 3 1906.